Certificate of Compliance & Designation
Motion to Dismiss Small Claims Case
Claims Complaint and Affidavit of Debt
- The limit for an individual to file a small claims form is
$6,000, and the limit for a corporation to file is $1,500.
- The fee is $96.00 for the first defendant and $10.00 for each
additional defendant. There is a $25.00 fee assessed for sheriff
services (if requested) on any Perry County serve and return.
- If a corporation is filing a small claims and someone other
than the president of the company will be speaking on behalf of the
Certificate of Designation must be on file for that
- The claim must be filed in the county where the Plaintiff or
Defendant lives, or the county where employed, or the county where
the transaction took place.
- In order to serve the defendant, a physical address must be
provided. Without service, no judgment will be awarded.